Thursday, November 27, 2008

I passed!

I just found out that I passed the Auditing portion of the CPA exam. That puts me 3 of 4 exams done. I recently sat for the last one that I haven't passed yet so I won't hear back for a few weeks on that one. Everything is business as usual in the Leishman household. Darcy's birthday on the 1st of November was wonderful. We had our family there, Cameron & Rachael and their kids, and John & Kari Sinner with Berkley. Congrats to the Sinners on their handsome new baby boy. I'm going to post a few photos from the birthday party.

Darcy was a little embarrassed to blow out her candles.



Darcy loves to eat the batter from the beater.



Tara made an Annie from Little Einsteins dress for Darcy. She also has her microphone like Annie and pig-tails. Darcy loved to be Annie for Halloween!!





Darcy showed me her tongue after she ate a big blue sucker for Halloween

1 comment:

Sarah and John Root said...

Congratulations on passing your exam :)!