Tuesday, February 3, 2009

38 Weeks

38 weeks and only a couple more to go. The doctor is very mean and says that the baby could come any day, but we all know that she probably won't for at least 2 more weeks. Darcy came 3 days late. Darcy is VERY excited for her baby sister to come out of Mommy's tummy. She wants to hold her and give her hugs and kisses. The holding part might have to wait for a little bit though. We have been very busy around here lately. Working around the house, having fun with our friends John and Kari Sinner, and playing a lot.

The Leishman Family had a wonderful Christmas this year. Seth got a new lens for his camera. He has a Canon 40D and decided to buy the Canon 24-70 F/2.8 L lens for his Christmas present this year. Tara let Seth surprise her, sort of. With a big list of possible presents Seth had to find ones to purchase. He ended up getting her 2 new All-Clad pans, a Boos Block cutting board, and a Pepper Grinder. We are trying to outfit Tara's kitchen to the max!!

We have been working on the house lately. The next post I'll post the pictures from my project from last weekend.

2 comments:

Gena Susan said...

Tara is so beautiful!

Seth, I didn't know you had a 40D! Awesome. Are you happy with it? Do you still have your D80?

I'm looking forward to the day that I budget in a full frame camera...(Mmm, D700) but for now, my D80 does the job :)

Hope you are all well! Can't wait to see your new little girl in a few weeks! Good luck!

Gena Susan said...

Tara is so beautiful!

Seth, I didn't know you had a 40D! Awesome. Are you happy with it? Do you still have your D80?

I'm looking forward to the day that I budget in a full frame camera...(Mmm, D700) but for now, my D80 does the job :)

Hope you are all well! Can't wait to see your new little girl in a few weeks! Good luck!