Friday, October 26, 2007

I thought studying ended when I graduated!

Well, I guess I very wrong. I've been studying like crazy, like I've never studied before, and I'm not even in school anymore. I graduated more than a year ago and I'm at this studying thing again. I'm sitting for the CPA exam next Friday. The exam has a pass rate of around 30%. Even worse if you do what I am crazy enough to do and sit for all 4 parts in the same month. Only about 5% of those that take the exam do that. I figured that I may as well give it a try. Why postpone it? I'm really not looking forward to taking an exam that has 4 parts ranging from 3.5 hours to 5 hours each!!! But, it is something that I really want to be able to tack on to the end of my name. Seth Leishman, CPA has a nice ring to it. After this I still have 3 more securities licensing exams, the CFP, and CA insurance exam to sit for. Wow, it seems so far away, but I hope to have all of these done within the next 2 years. That would be really great to do that. Well, back to studying!

Seth

No comments: