Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Photo Books

Well, Darcy will be turning 1 year old on November 1st so I was thinking about what I wanted to do for her birthday. Tara is going to plan a nice party, but I wanted to do something special too. Tara and I have been working on a photo book for Darcy that documents her first year on Earth. I've taken around 2200 pictures since she was born, so I had plenty of shots to choose from. I narrowed it down to around 35 to put into this new photo book. There are two places on the internet that do great jobs with these hardbound books. www.shutterfly.com and www.mpix.com are two that do great jobs with these books. Both offer very customizable platforms to build and design the book. The one I did turned out to be 20 pages, hardbound, and glossy pages. All for 30 bucks. Now we have something that will last her whole life and then some and serve to help her and her children see what she was like as a baby. We are very excited to debut it at the party. Anyways, for anyone that is interested and wants more details let me know and I can help you out.

Seth

1 comment:

Gena Susan said...

That picture book is such a sweet idea!

I can't believe Darcy is so close to turning one year old! Time flies...way too fast.