Sunday, June 29, 2008

Peaceful Sabbath Day


Sundays happen to be my earliest day of the entire week. Bishopric meeting starts at 6:30AM, a full 1.5 hours earlier than I even attempt to get out of bed Mon-Sat. This particular Sabbath Day has been very peaceful and restful. Though I still woke up at 5:45AM, the day has been filled with just hanging out with family, napping, and of course playing with Darcy. Darcy and Daddy went for a quick walk while Mommy prepared some food for dinner. Darcy loves to play outside on the porch, and has especially taken a liking to a bench at the end of the porch. We were playing on the bench so I asked her to wait there while I grabbed my camera. To my shock and amazement I got back and she was still there. I was able to snap a few quick pictures of her peacefully sitting on the bench. I love Sundays!!

1 comment:

Gena Susan said...

She is so adorable!