Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Darcy and Berkley are Best Friends

Darcy has a best friend named Berkley. I guess you could say that Darcy's parents are good friends with Berkley's parents, which makes Darcy and Berkley best friends. At Thanksgiving we went out to Avila Barn to take some fun photos together with the two girls. Darcy and Berkley are so much fun. They love playing together at church and anywhere else they are together. Berkley's Dad John and I are planning our "mancation" which is a "man vacation", to hike up Mount Whitney and back in one day. It sounds crazy, 22 miles in one day, up to a peak of 14,500ft above sea level. But, we hear that if you can do the miles, the altitude is actually better to do in one day instead of trying to spread it out over 2 days. Unless you are up that high for a few days, one day up and back is the best way to avoid altitude sickness. I keep telling myself, Seth you are crazy. Ya, I know. But hey, it's worth a shot. Berkley and Darcy are so cute together. I love these shots of them on the hay bail and in the wooden boxes.

No comments: