Thursday, March 6, 2008

We love being parents!

There are so many moments, often many a day, that causes you to think, "Man I love being a parent." When your child does something that you notice for the first time it makes you all tingly and excited to have been able to see it. We bought Darcy a little pink camoflauge backpack. We helped her put a sippy cup, book, and baby inside and put the straps over her shoulders. Today at lunch I helped her put her backpack on and she took off walking and even grabbed the shoulder straps with her hands like adults do. It was just so cute. Since I'm at work all day, Tara has the chance to see so many new and cute things. I love technology because it allows me to get video messages and picture messages of some of the new and exciting things happening in Darcy's daytime life. I am basically done with this chapter of the blog, but I never quite know how to end these things. Goodnight?!?!

No comments: